10 Prominent Business Quotes that Will Inspire You to Succeed
“Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow” – Mary Anne RadmacherWhat inspires you? Maybe it’s a quote. Maybe it’s a specific place you go. Whatever it is, everyone has their own source of inspiration. We’ve compiled 10 famous business quotes from influential leaders that will motivate you to take action and grab your ‘to-do’ list by the horns to get things done.
- “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something.”— Nolan Bushnell
- “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.”
- “Our creativity comes from without, not from within.”
“A goal is a dream with a deadline.”
- “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
- “An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.”
- “If you cannot fail, you cannot learn.”
- “The most powerful purpose statements are crystal clear and single-minded in their focus.”
- “If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.”
Do you have a favorite quote that you use as a source of motivation and inspiration?
Share it with us in the comment box below.
If you liked this blog, you might also like 5 Inspirational Business Books You Need to Read: http://blog.dmtraining.net/blog/bid/310971/5-Inspirational-Business-Books-You-Need-to-Read
About Molly DePasquale
Molly DePasquale is the Manager of Operations and Sales Training Strategist for DMTraining. She manages the day-to-day business and training operations while helping research and develop new training programs as well as refreshing signature programs to reflect the newest sales trends, technology, and best practices. Molly utilizes her wide-range of skills to create sales and marketing assets focused on delivering value to DMT’s clients. Molly has a passion for learning and leveraging new knowledge and experiences. Outside of DMTraining, Molly is a hard core Pittsburgh sports fan, enjoys staying active by running and golfing, and unwinds by reading and playing the piano.