15 Keys to Search Engine Marketing and SEO Success (Part 1)
Selling search engine marketing services, including paid search management and SEO (search engine optimization), couldn't be easier.
All that is necessary is to find an advertiser that meets most of the following 15 criteria:
1. The advertiser is not too big or small for your agency to handle. In other words, you can service the advertiser with your current service team.
2. The advertiser is not a competitor to any of your other clients - while still working in a sector you can claim to have expertise in handling.
3. They already have a live site and are not planning to replace that site in the short-term (unless you can also sell them web development services and compete for a new website build project).
4. They have a site that they monetize, ideally through e-commerce, advertising, lead generation, subscription, or worst case - B2B.
5. The have a budget and are not waiting for VC (venture capital) funding.
Stay tuned for the rest in tomorrow's blog post!
About the Author:
Steve Bookbinder is Co-founder and CEO of Digital Media Training, a training partner to some of the most successful sales organizations around the world. DMT delivers training which treats sales as a competitive sport and changes behavior needed to help sellers consistently win. DMT is a leader in M-learning training reinforcement with a proven track record of improving sales through training. Steve has delivered more than 500 keynote speeches at national sales meetings, conducted more than 3,000 training workshops and trained, coached and managed more than 35,000 sellers and managers from leading companies around the world for more than 20 years.
Have any questions or comments? Please share your opinions in the box below.
About Molly DePasquale
Molly DePasquale is the Manager of Operations and Sales Training Strategist for DMTraining. She manages the day-to-day business and training operations while helping research and develop new training programs as well as refreshing signature programs to reflect the newest sales trends, technology, and best practices. Molly utilizes her wide-range of skills to create sales and marketing assets focused on delivering value to DMT’s clients. Molly has a passion for learning and leveraging new knowledge and experiences. Outside of DMTraining, Molly is a hard core Pittsburgh sports fan, enjoys staying active by running and golfing, and unwinds by reading and playing the piano.