11 Sales Quotes for Selling Motivation
Sales is an exciting yet challenging profession. Every now and then we all need a little inspiration, so that’s why we’ve compiled 11 of our favorite quotes to help get you motivated and moving to make that next sale.
Looking for even more motivation to help you close your next deal? Our top sales tips will help you succeed.
1. “Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, 'Make me feel important.' Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.” - Mary Kay Ash
2. “Most people think ‘selling’ is the same as ‘talking.’ But the most effective salespeople know that listening is the most important part of their job.” - Roy Bartell
3. “You don’t close a sale, you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise.” – Patricia Fripp
4. “You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don’t recognize them.” – Ann Landers
6. “Try not to become a person of success, but try to become a person of value.” –Albert Einstein
7. “In sales, it's not what you say; it's how they perceive what you say.” -Jeffrey Gitomer
8. “Excellence is not a skill. It’s an attitude.” – Ralph Marston
9. “Change before you have to.” - Jack Welch
10. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” - Mark Twain
11. “He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.” – Benjamin Franklin
Which of these quotes made you think? Which will you keep in mind when selling?